As a person who travels a lot, I have some bad planes. While you pray that you are stretching, it is not uncommon for long-distance flights where your legs are still half-awake! People I know even say that as long as the plane has enough legroom, it can accept more expensive tickets.
Another comfort I use is entertainment. I brought a book to help pass the time, but I always watched the broadcast. Most of my work-oriented friends are wearing laptops and can access the Internet at the top of the list. I think I can also use it to surf the Internet.
The comfort of the aircraft is also worth thinking about. I like the spacious bathroom because I like to suffocate when using the bobbin (in many ways). I sometimes sleep on the road, so there are beautiful pillows and blankets that make me sleep well, and a nice and comfortable chair. Decent food is a necessity because I have eaten enough odorless food to last a lifetime. Airline friendly employees are also a big advantage. Once, a grumpy hostess ignored me half, and I didn’t even flirt with her!
So which airlines do you prefer to book? According to the World Airlines Awards, they are:
- Singapore Airlines – I am fortunate enough to fly with this airline many times and it is not surprising to know that it is the first. They have always enjoyed a good reputation among ordinary travelers and have good reasons. Economy class is not that small, business class is as efficient as possible, all classes have great meals, friendly, well-trained crew and entertainment options during the flight. If you are flying on Singapore Airlines, we will guarantee satisfaction. Your legs may not want to leave, not because they are asleep!
- Thai Airways – Another excellent airline! Some people think they are real competitors of Singapore Airlines, they are located in Southeast Asia and are considered to be one of the best airlines in the world. As with Singapore Airlines, your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Cathay Pacific Airways: Since the awards design has been a competitor, you will certainly have a good experience. Although it is not as good as it is, it is higher than the average value required by passengers, which makes it an undeniable advantage over other airlines.
- Qatar Airways: If you are traveling in first class, please don’t hesitate! Qatar Airways (Qatar Airways Business Class) has the best first class seats in the field and is not far behind in other categories. It is also the best airline in the Middle East. Fly with them and see what they can do for you.
- Qantas: Another regular player, such as Cathay Pacific, is considered to be Australia’s best airline. It performs well in many comfort categories and is considered one of the best choices for flights.
What are you waiting for? If you plan to travel, make sure it is one of the airlines, providing a comfortable travel experience that will make you smile from the inside!
You are very fast when you are busy. Personal entertainment is usually great, but don’t worry too much about Sky-Mall and movies on the flight to keep you entertained. Your possible bias choices are endless: iPod, magazine, Sudoku or a giant novel to read. Some airlines charge a $55 premium seat fee; at the same price, you can buy a mini iPod and hundreds of songs in your pocket.
Oh, don’t forget to bring your own headphones. Avoid paying airlines a $5 inferior helmet. Bring your own house for free.
These technical miracles can make a huge difference to your flight experience. They suppress the aircraft’s ambient noise and surrounding sound, allowing you to enjoy peace while reading novels, playing or playing with data. They can also easily listen to movies on a personal entertainment system or on an iPod.